Providing cooking lessons, workshops, parties, demonstrations and cooking on a budget programmes for all ages across Warwickshire. Emphasis on fun, health, sustainability and affordability
Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford Upon Avon, Solihull, Kenilworth, Banbury, Gayden, Coventry, Rugby and surrounding areas.
Inspiring all ages to Get Cooking!
Cooking experiences and demonstrations are available for individuals, corporate events, friends, couples, families and children. They are available in your own home, my home in Warwick Gates or at a venue of your choice including workplaces.
Gift vouchers available – a great gift for all ages and occasions!
£95 for 2 hour lesson for 1 or 2 people including ingredients, valid for 6 months. For other options take a look at workshops for 2020.
All lessons are tailored to your individual needs and dietary requirements.
Want to find out more? Watch this!
Cooking Lessons and workshops are suitable for anyone who:
- wants to improve their cooking or baking experience
- lacks confidence in the kitchen and rely on processed foods
- looking for inspiration for fast tasty healthy meals
- wants to learn how to cook vegan, ‘free from’ meat, dairy, gluten etc
- wants to cook efficiently and sustainably, reduce food waste and on a budget
- wishes to learn basic techniques and cooking tips
- improve knowledge of flavour combinations and use of herbs and spices
- requires a skill as part of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- just needs inspiration creating meals and packed lunches all the family can enjoy