AVAILABLE ONLINE AND OFFLINE
COVID-19 UPDATE – currently I am providing private cooking lessons in my kitchen for people from the same family social bubble. (max 3) Please click link for more information or get in touch as guidelines are forever changing.
How can I help you?
Do you want to improve your cooking or baking skills?
Are you stuck in a rut?
Do you fancy a fun cooking experience?
Increase the number of fresh vegetables in to your diet?
Struggle to find time to cook interesting food everyone will eat?
Looking for vegan friendly meal ideas?
Want to cook in a more sustainable or economical way?
Do you need quick easy stress free healthy recipes?
Looking for freezer friendly batch cooking ideas?
Well I am here to help you find your cooking mojo and increase your confidence in the kitchen. I believe cooking should be a joy not a chore. With my approach you will with soon be experimenting with flavours and cooking confidently with what is in your cupboard, rather than stressing about missing ingredients.
I am very patient and go at your pace to ensure you get the most out of each lesson. I teach from the very basics to more intermediate level. It does not matter what your age or ability is, I can help you become a better cook.
Type of dishes include:
Healthy family meals, batch cooking, student cooking, cooking on a budget, traditional British savoury and sweet dishes, pastry, cakes and decoration, vegan savoury and sweet dishes, ‘free from’ foods, pasta from scratch, sushi, bread making as well as recipes from around the world – Indian,Thai, Chinese, Mexican, Spanish, French, Italian recipe collections using fresh ingredients, sometimes from my organic allotment where possible.
Create at least 2 dishes (usually 3 or 5 depending on complexity)
- Work at your own pace and level.
- Demonstration time kept to a minimum so you spend most of the time preparing food.
- Food can be cooked after the lesson if you wish, useful if you want to show off your cooking skills to friends and family later on.
- Receive tips and techniques used are relevant to you.
- Convenient – no travel costs to yourself in the local area (mileage may be incurred beyond 12 mile radius.
- Lessons can be arranged at my home in Warwick Gates – picture of kitchen below.
- Lessons can be arranged via Zoom so you can cook in the comfort of your own home in a cook along style. Ingredients list and instructions will be provided before the lesson.
- Lessons can be extended by several hours if you wish to make more complex dishes or when making bread for an extra cost.
Contact Anne Marie to discuss your requirements