AVAILABLE ONLINE AND OFFLINE
COVID-19 UPDATE – currently I am providing alfresco private cooking lessons for two people from the same family bubble in my garden (weather permitting!). Entry will be via my side gate and you have exclusive use of my downstairs toilet during the lesson. Social distancing of 2 metres will be adhered to where possible and if necessary I have face shields and masks available for use close by on an a separate table. Guidlines will be sent before the lessons.
Temperature and address details will be taken on entry. Anyone displaying signs of Covid-19 will not be granted access and the lesson will be deferred.
Indoor lessons will not take place until government guidelines are more clear about none family members spending prolonged time in other people’s houses.
Please get in touch for more information.
Type of dishes include:
Healthy family meals, batch cooking, student cooking, cooking on a budget, traditional British savoury and sweet dishes, pastry, cakes and decoration, vegan savoury and sweet dishes, ‘free from’ foods, pasta from scratch, sushi, bread making as well as recipes from around the world – Indian,Thai, Chinese, Mexican, Spanish, French, Italian recipe collections using fresh ingredients, sometimes from my organic allotment where possible.
Create at least 2 dishes (usually 3 or 5 depending on complexity)
- Work at your own pace and level.
- Demonstration time kept to a minimum so you spend most of the time preparing food.
- Food can be cooked after the lesson if you wish, useful if you want to show off your cooking skills to friends and family later on.
- Receive tips and techniques used are relevant to you.
- Convenient – no travel costs to yourself in the local area (mileage may be incurred beyond 12 mile radius.
- Lessons can be arranged at my home in Warwick Gates – picture of kitchen below).
- Lessons can be arranged via Zoom so you can cook in the comfort of your own home in a cook along style. Ingredients list and instructions will be provided before the lesson.
- Lessons can be extended by several hours if you wish to make more complex dishes or when making bread for an extra cost.
Contact Anne Marie to discuss your requirements