1-2 people £95 3-4 people £160 (Ingredients included up to the value of £10)
Type of dishes include:
Healthy family meals, batch cooking, traditional British dishes, pastry, cakes and decoration, ‘free from’ foods, pasta from scratch, bread making as well as recipes from around the world – fakeaway collection using fresh ingredients, sometimes from my organic allotment where possible.
Create at least 2 dishes (usualy 3 or 5 depending on complexity)
- Feel confident using your own equipment.
- Work at your own pace and level with the full attention of the tutor.
- Demonstration time is kept to a minimum and you spend most of the time preparing food.
- Food can be cooked after the lesson if you wish, useful if you want to show off your cooking skills to friends and family later on.
- Receive tips and techniques that are relevant to you and your kitchen.
- Convenient – no travel costs to yourself in the local area (milage costs may be incurred beyond 12 mile radius. If you prefer, lessons can be arranged at my home in Warwick Gates).
- Lessons can be extended by several hours if you wish to make more complex dishes or when making bread for an extra cost.
Contact Anne Marie to discuss your requirements.