1-2 people £95 3-4 people £160 (Ingredients included)
Type of dishes include:
Healthy family meals, batch cooking, student cooking, cooking on a budget, traditional British savoury and sweet dishes, pastry, cakes and decoration, vegan savoury and sweet dishes, ‘free from’ foods, pasta from scratch, sushi, bread making as well as recipes from around the world – Indian,Thai, Chinese, Mexican, Spanish, French, Italian recipe collections using fresh ingredients, sometimes from my organic allotment where possible.
Create at least 2 dishes (usualy 3 or 5 depending on complexity)
- Feel confident using your own equipment.
- Work at your own pace and level with the full attention of the tutor.
- Demonstration time is kept to a minimum and you spend most of the time preparing food.
- Food can be cooked after the lesson if you wish, useful if you want to show off your cooking skills to friends and family later on.
- Receive tips and techniques that are relevant to you and your kitchen.
- Convenient – no travel costs to yourself in the local area (milage costs may be incurred beyond 12 mile radius. If you prefer, lessons can be arranged at my home in Warwick Gates – picture of kitchen below).
- Lessons can be extended by several hours if you wish to make more complex dishes or when making bread for an extra cost.
Contact Anne Marie to discuss your requirements