1-2 people £60 3-4 people £80 (Ingredients included up to the value of £10)
(max 4 people)
Type of lessons include:
Healthy family meals, batch cooking, traditional British dishes, pastry, cakes, ‘free from’ foods,
pasta and bread making as well as recipes from around the world.
Create at least 2 dishes (usualy 3 or 4 depending on complexity)
- Feel confident using your own equipment.
- Work at your own pace and level with the full attention of the tutor.
- Demonstration time is kept to a minimum and you spend most of the time preparing food.
- Food can be cooked after the lesson if you wish, useful if you want to show off your cooking skills to friends and family later on.
- Receive tips and techniques that are relevant to you and your kitchen.
- Convenient – no travel costs to yourself
Contact Anne Marie to discuss your requirements, lessons can also be arranged at my home in Warwick Gates.