Private lessons 2-2½ hours
(max 4 people)
Type of lessons include:
healthy family meals, traditional British dishes,
pastry, cakes, pasta and bread making…
Create at least 2 dishes
- Feel confident using your own equipment.
- Work at your own pace and level with the full attention of the tutor.Demonstration time is kept to a minimum and you spend most of the time preparing food.
- Food can be cooked after the lesson if you wish, useful if you want to show off your cooking skills to friends and family later on.
- Receive tips and techniques that are relevant to you and your kitchen.
- Convenient – no travel costs to yourself
Ingredients costs are extra.
Contact Anne Marie on 07956 955951 to discuss your requirements or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£40 1 student £60 3 students