Inspiring all ages to Get Cooking!
Emphasis on fun, health, sustainability, and affordability
Improve your repertoire, learn the basics, eat a healthier diet or perfect your baking techniques – your choice!
Get Cooking! will provide you with a cooking experience specific to your requirements.
Choose between online and offline cooking lessons, workshops, parties, demonstrations, and budget cooking programmes for all ages across Warwickshire and beyond!
A great gift for all ages and occasions!
For more specific gift options take a look at our cooking workshops.
Want to find out more? Watch this!
All lessons are bespoke and tailored to your individual needs and dietary requirements.
Available for individuals, friends, couples, families, children and corporate clients.
Cook in your own home, my home in Warwick Gates or at a venue of your choice including workplaces.
- Cooking Lessons and workshops are suitable for anyone who:
- wants to improve their cooking or baking experience
- lacks confidence in the kitchen and relies on processed foods
- is looking for inspiration for fast, tasty and healthy meals
- wants to learn how to cook vegan, plant based, dairy or gluten free food etc
- wants to cook efficiently and sustainably, reduce food waste while on a budget
- wishes to learn basic cooking techniques with helpful cooking tips
- wants to increase knowledge of flavour combinations and use of herbs and spices
- requires a skill as part of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- needs inspiration creating meals, batch cooking ideas and packed lunches all the family can enjoy
- is looking for an enjoyable activity online or offline with like minded individuals