Providing online and offline cooking lessons, workshops, parties, demonstrations, and budget cooking programmes for all ages across Warwickshire and beyond!
Emphasis on fun, health, sustainability, and affordability
Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford Upon Avon, Solihull, Kenilworth, Banbury, Gayden, Coventry, Rugby, and surrounding areas.
Inspiring all ages to Get Cooking!
Cooking experiences and demonstrations are available for individuals, corporate events, friends, couples, families, and children. They are available online, in your own home, my home in Warwick Gates or at a venue of your choice including workplaces.
A great gift for all ages and occasions!
£95 for 2 hour lesson for 1 or 2 people including ingredients
For more gift options take a look at our cooking workshops.
All lessons are tailored to your individual needs and dietary requirements.
Want to find out more? Watch this!
Cooking Lessons and workshops are suitable for anyone who:
- wants to improve their cooking or baking experience
- lacks confidence in the kitchen and rely on processed foods
- looking for inspiration for fast tasty healthy meals
- wants to learn how to cook vegan, ‘free from’ meat, dairy, gluten etc
- wants to cook efficiently and sustainably, reduce food waste and on a budget
- wishes to learn basic cooking techniques and helpful cooking tips
- improve knowledge of flavour combinations and use of herbs and spices
- requires a skill as part of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- need inspiration creating meals, batch cooking ideas and packed lunches all the family can enjoy
- looking for an enjoyable activity online or offline with like minded individuals