Cooking Made Easy……
in Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford Upon Avon, Solihull, Kennilworth, Coventry and surrounding areas.
Inspiring all ages to cook through:
Cooking lessons are available for individuals, community groups, workplaces and children in your own home or venue of your choice. I also provide bespoke lessons and small group workshops from my own home in Warwick Gates. All lessons are made bespoke to your needs and dietary requirements.
**For anyone who works at JLR I am now an approved provider on the Employee Learner Scheme**
Gift vouchers available – makes a great gift for all ages and staff incentives!
Lessons and workshops are suitable for anyone who:
- wants to increase their cooking experience
- lacks confidence in the kitchen and rely on processed foods
- looking for inspiration for fast tasty healthy meals
- wants to learn how to cook ‘free from’ meat, dairy, gluten etc
- wants to cook efficiently and on a budget
- wishes to learn basic techniques and cooking tips
- ideal for any teenager taking part in Duke of Edinburgh awards
- needs advice creating meals and packed lunches all the family can enjoy
- Great way to spend an evening with friends creating tasty food.
- A fun and sociable way to celebrate an event while learning new skills.
- Available for children, adults, students leaving home and hen parties.
- Suitable for team building, networking – in or out of the office events.
Looking for a social occassion with a group or friends or your organsiation?
Celebrate an event, reward staff or raise funds for your chosen charity?
Ask for details on our social fakeaway cooking events which can be tailored to your requirements.