Cooking Made Easy
Learn to cook fun, fast, functional food for everyday living
Improve your repertoire, learn the basics, eat a healthier vegan diet or perfect your baking techniques – your choice!
Emphasis on fun, health, sustainability, and affordability
Choose between live online and real life cooking lessons for all ages across Warwickshire and beyond!
Private Cooking Lessons
Perfect for individuals, couples or friends or families looking for a bespoke cooking experience to suit your needs.
Online Cooking Lessons & Events
Learn to cook online! Private, group lessons parties and corporate events catered for. Have fun while creating tasty food!
Corporate Cooking Workshops
Suitable for online and offline interactive social activity and team building events. Cooking demonstrations also available.
Demonstrations, Festivals & Events
Cooking workshops and demonstrations can be provided for all ages online and offline in a variety of settings.
Bespoke Group Cooking Workshops
Our workshops are perfect for anyone wanting to join a small class. Bring friends or come on your own, the choice is yours!
Social Cooking Parties & Events
Celebrate with friends, family or colleagues to create a social or team building event to be remembered (online too!)
Inspiring all ages to Get Cooking!
A great gift for all ages and occasions!
For more specific gift options take a look at our cooking workshops.
Want to find out more? Watch this!
All private cooking lessons are bespoke and tailored to your individual needs and dietary requirements.
Available for individuals, friends, couples, families, children and corporate clients.
Cook in your own home, my home in Warwick Gates or at a venue of your choice including workplaces.
- Cooking Lessons and workshops are suitable for anyone who:
- wants to improve their cooking or baking experience
- lacks confidence in the kitchen and relies on processed foods
- is looking for inspiration for fast, tasty and healthy meals
- wants to learn how to cook vegan, plant based, dairy or gluten free food etc
- wants to cook efficiently and sustainably, reduce food waste while on a budget
- wishes to learn basic cooking techniques with helpful cooking tips
- wants to increase knowledge of flavour combinations and use of herbs and spices
- requires a skill as part of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- needs inspiration creating meals, batch cooking ideas and packed lunches all the family can enjoy
- is looking for an enjoyable activity online or offline with like minded individuals